Silentflex® axial vibration isolator with square and oval base is a vibration support consisting of a rubber ring attached to two metal frames in the form of a truncated cone. The elastic element is rubber.
The main characteristics of the axial vibration isolator with a square and oval base:
- Internal reinforcement with threaded hole;
- Cylindrical outer frame;
- Limiting the axial displacement by gradually stopping the buffer;
- Holes for fixing to the floor;
- Axial elasticity is greater than radial;
- The elastomer works to shift, limiting the displacement in both axial and radial directions, by gradually stopping the buffer in case of overload;
- Double-sided vibration damper mount;
- External metal rubber protection from chemicals, bad weather and sunlight;
- The ability to choose 3 types of stiffness for different loads of production machines and machine tools with the center of gravity shifted from the geometric center.