The buffer buffer is empty is two thick conical membranes united by a common axis and connected by a large base in order to create a kind of elastic washer.
The buffer can be represented in one of 3 models:
- Buffer buffer is empty, completely rubber;
- Shock absorber buffer empty rubber with built-in metal mounting holes;
- Buffer shock absorber is an empty rubber buffer with built-in metal mounting holes mounted on an oval or square metal bar.
The main characteristics of the Silentflex® blank buffer shock absorber:
- Greater axial elasticity;
- Very low natural frequency (several Hz);
- Effect of gradual stopping during collisions, impacts or accidental overloads;
- The elastomer used has its own damping, so energy absorption is a significant advantage over a metal spring.