Silentflex® S501 exhaust pipe shock absorber protects fragile elements during transportation, and is also able to isolate most of the vibrations that occur in on-board systems during the operation of exhaust, drain and sewer pipes.
The vibration damper is specially designed to support hot exhaust pipes of engines. They are widely used in shipbuilding, shipping and the industrial sector.
Main characteristics of the S501 Silentflex® exhaust pipe shock absorber:
- Withstands temperatures from – 70 °C to + 500 °C;
- Axial resonant frequency: 10 – 18 Hz (depending on the model);
- Maximum amplitude of forced oscillations: ± 1 mm;
- Structural resistance to constant acceleration up to 3g;
- Works for compression and stretching;
- Elastic element – metal cushion made of 100% stainless steel wire;
- Effect of gradual soft stop at periodic/random overloads;
- Excellent anti-vibration properties, effective vibration isolation;
- The possibility of custom-made.